The Management Accountant will take full responsibility for a set of management accounts within the group, producing weekly and monthly reports within a timely manner and providing analysis to increase profitability across the business.
A rapidly expanding manufacturing business based in Skelmersdale with further sites across the country. They offer fantastic career development opportunities within finance, making them an attractive outfit for any active CIMA or ACCA studier.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Acting as a commercial Finance Business Partner across the organisation
- Assisting with the budget and forecast process
- Analysing customer profitability
- Production of monthly management accounts with commentary and analysis
- Build key relationships with credit control, management accounts and operational department
The Management Accountant must be CIMA or ACCA part qualified and have previous experience of producing b=monthly management accounts and partnering up with financial and non financial stakeholders across the organisation. Successful applicants must also have a strong level of Excel and be able to present clearly and concisely at board level.
The Management Accountant will receive:
- £25000 - £28000
- 32 days annual leave
- Free on site parking
- Opportunities to progress and develop