Role: Maintenance Engineer
Pay: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum (flexible)
Shifts: Flexible day shift, plus occasional call out and weekends
Company: This company specialise in the cleaning of linen, crockery and blankets for the aerospace industry and airport services.
Location: Slough (SL1)
Benefits: This role is offering flexible working hours, on site parking and a family run business environment. Plus a pension, flexible holiday and attractive salary package.
- This role is working a flexible day shift 6/7/8am - 3/4/5pm depending on commuting distance, preference and company requirements,
- You will be responsible for preventative and reactive maintenance of industrial washing machines,
- You will be undertaking a 65-35 Mechanical-Electrical role & completing site/facilities maintenance,
- You will be responsible for the maintenance work loads including delegating work to two sub-ordinates,
- You will be completing fault finding and diagnostics of industrial machinery including PLCs,
- This role will be cover 4 sites (in very close proximity),
- It is essential that you have an electrical qualification - 17th edition or similar.
- It is essential that you have experience in a preventative & reactive maintenance environment,
- You will have strong communication skills, able to lead a team and have good IT skills,
- You must have a working knowledge of PLCs,
- You will be able to give instruction, plan work loads and manage repairs and spares,
- You must have a customer comes first mentality.
- You will ideally have scissor lift & FLT experience (training can be provided),
- You will have worked in the laundry industry previously,
- You will have a proven track record of working to & creating planned and preventative maintenance schedules.
Apply: To apply please email your CV to ***************************** or call Stephen on **************
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960135440