KS2 Teacher Required in Leeds-
Are you a inspiring individual looking for an exciting new challenge as a Primary Teacher with the potential to progress?
I am currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic KS2 Primary School Teacher to join a vibrant Primary School in Leeds (LS18) and become part of a gradually expanding school. The school is very friendly and welcoming and has a warm community feel. As well as this the school has an array of extra-curricular activities, both in school and outside with the community. We are looking for a dedicated and inspirational KS2 primary teacher who wants to make a difference in children’s lives by aiding their motivation to learn.
About the role
As a KS2 Primary Teacher you will require a variety of different skills and attributes to be successful in aiding pupil’s learning. The role will entail;
- Delivering and planning lessons, creating learning resources and organising the classroom.
- Supporting pupils’ learning and development in and out of the classroom.
- Co-planning with other teachers and working alongside teaching assistants.
- Attending staff meetings.
- Encouraging positive pupil development with effective lessons.
- Marking children’s work and undertaking assessments.
- Maintaining discipline and encouraging good behaviour.
- Communicating with colleagues and work effectively as a team.
Before applying you must have a relevant teaching qualification, this role is open to NQT’s as well as experienced teachers. The ideal candidate will need to have:
- Excellent knowledge of the primary national curriculum, specifically the KS2 national curriculum.
- A willingness to further your own learning and development.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organisation and time management.
- An enthusiastic and friendly personality.
- Experience of working with children and young people, preferably in KS2, however any experience teaching in Primary education will also be considered.
- Additional experiences such as working with children with SEN or EAL would be beneficial for this role.
If you have read the role above and believe that you have the strengths to succeed in this role, please do not hesitate to apply ASAP.