Financial Planning Assistant
The Company: My client are a regional IFA business with a working presence across West and South Yorkshire and are looking to add an experienced Financial Planning Assistant to their central Huddersfield based back-office team. Being a family run business who specialise within private wealth advice, inclusive of investments advice, pensions, protection & IHT/tax planning they now have gradual expansion plans across 2018 and are now in a position to add headcount into their small, yet specialist back-office team once again.
The Role: The remit focuses on a hybrid role take on across technical admin support and basic research/report writing. On a 50:50 basis your time will be split across business processing and administrative support to 2 financial advisers, and paraplanning on the more standard investments workload as required. To review, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing relevant documentation ahead of FPC client meetings;
- Obtaining relevant research relating to proposed advice;
- Compiling suitability letters based on the advice being given;
- Processing new business;
- Accurate completion of compliance requirements;
- Responding to client queries;
- Maintaining client records on the internal system
- Liaising with Life offices and providers;
- Ensuring the administrative requirements are completed for the Client Review Process;
- Contribute to new business development;
- Proactively maintain a high level of client service;
The Person: The successful candidate needs to come from an IFA/wealth management/investments management background and have exposure to supporting IFA’s/financial advisers in a private wealth environment. You will have wide-ranging knowledge in one of more of the following product areas: investments, pensions, protection, IHT and trust work and ideally have 2 years’ plus experience in a similar working environment within an IFA. My client is looking for progressive, ambitious individuals looking to develop a paraplanning career longer-term so any qualifications towards the QCF level 4 diploma would be advantageous, but aren’t essential. As is hands-on paraplanning exposure - senior admin personnel are encouraged to apply too.
What next? Please send CV applications to Chris at CB3 Associates Ltd and they will be reviewed inside 24 hours. And for further opportunities we are working on within the financial services sector please visit the website below: