Senior Communications Officer
Are you an entrepreneurial, industry expert who is passionate about your field and looking to join an exhilarating, expanding specialist internal communication and engagement team? If so, look no further!
Our Client is currently looking for a Senior Communications Consultant who specialises in Internal communications to join their team. You will be responsible for developing new business, delivering best in class client work and contributing to the development of innovative new products.
* Design client interventions and programme lead projects as appropriate
* Oversee and deliver work in the Communications space
* Develop relationships and build rapport with key client stakeholders
* Ensure client satisfaction and build personal credibility to help develop future company Communication opportunities
* Take a senior sales role in the winning of new business (both pure Communications and integrated)
* Project manage assigned client accounts
* Support the Client Directors and Business Development to grow individual client accounts
* Contribute to revenue growth by leading client programmes and developing business for the other service offerings when applicable
* Contribute to the development of the companies' Communications business strategy
* Lead on specific areas of company Communications product development
* Ensure the quality of Communications delivery and interventions
* Experienced in managing and delivering top quality internal communications interventions
* Development of communication strategies, corporative narrative, communications campaigns and delivery of tactical communications materials.
* Have the ability to facilitate workshop delivery predominately communications focused
* Highly creative
* Proficient at writing and presenting to a variety of different audiences
* Business savvy and commercially minded
* Adaptable and resilient with the ability to work under high pressure
* Keen to continuously enhance and strengthen your performance
* Skilled in using a coaching approach throughout your work
This is a full time position working Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm.
Please apply online to be considered.