Tax Manager Top 30 Firm
Taylor Hawkes are working with a top 30 firm and their highly regarded private client department is currently recruiting for a manager. Ideally, the candidate will be CTA Qualified.
The role will be evenly split between compliance services and advisory work, for a portfolio of personal and trust clients. Reporting to a mixture of Partners, you will be providing advice and assistance to Partners, Accountants and Tax Advisors.
The role will encompass:
- Managing all aspects of their allocated client portfolio; including the planning, the execution of the work, drafting of correspondence and billing
- Preparation of tax returns and tax repayment claims and related working papers.
- Provision of tax advice to clients and also Partners and staff
- Dealing with the HMR&C.
- Managing all aspects of the tax affairs of those clients for whom the individual is responsible and where advice spans different areas providing a high level of support to clients
- Providing ad hoc/planning advice to clients on tax matters from time to time.
- Assisting with other ad-hoc assignments in relation to the financial affairs of clients.
- Giving presentations/briefings to staff on relevant tax topics
- An extensive background in personal and trust tax, including familiarity and experience of offshore, domicile and residence issues.
- CTA qualified and a good academic record
- At least 2 years post qualified experience
- ACA/ACCA qualification, desirable
For more information, please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes