A 4 to 6 month temporary assignment for an experienced Finance Assistant in Knutsford.
- 9am to 5pm
- 4 to 6 months covering sickness
- Immediate start with 2 week handover
- Central Knutsford
- Free parking AND free lunch!
The Finance Assistant role will be based in a busy department within a large company and will have varied duties, including:
- Assisting the cashier's department
- Assigning codes to cheques
- Keying in cheque requests
- Assisting with the production of manual cheques through a cheque writing system
- Taking up to 100 cheques a day to be signed by relevant members of staff across the business
- General ledger coding
To be considered for the role of Finance Assistant, you must be:
- Experienced working in a finance department
- Knowledgeable of general ledger
- Familiar with finance coding process
- Confident and competent communication skills, as you will be dealing with multiple people across the business on a daily basis
- Confident on the telephone
- Experienced working in a large company
- Used to a high volume of work
- Happy working in a pressurised environment
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to individual submissions. Therefore if you have not received a response within 48 hours you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application this time.