Communications & Media Relations Manager Private Healthcare
Communications & Media Relations Manager (Private Healthcare). This well-established private hospital enjoys a solid reputation in the industry. It currently seeks a Communications and Media Relations Manager to join it's expanding Marketing division in communicating and promoting and raising awareness of the brand.
Communications & Media Relations Manager - the role:
Working closely with the sales and marketing teams, in a highly collaborative environment, this challenging role will see you focusing on strategy development - media relations and internal/external communications - that aligns with the hospital's marketing & sales goals, by: -
- Developing and strengthening relationships with the media, acting as a media spokesperson
- Working with colleagues to foster networking opportunities
- Supporting award application processes
- Proactive management and reaction to healthcare and industry news
- Acting as a 'brand ambassador'
- Managing and mentoring a communications assistant
Communications & Media Relations Manager - the person:
The client needs an experienced manager, with strong communications and Media / Public Relations experience in the healthcare industry.
- Candidates must be a member of CIPR or PRCA
- Strong copy writing skills
- Issues and crisis management experience.
This is a great opportunity to exercise your communications and media relations experience with a leading healthcare organisation that offers long-term prospects. Salary to circa £37,000, plus range of benefits. Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.