Senior iOS Developer - Job description
We like to try new things and at our core, is a passion for our user’s experience. Because of that we have won awards for innovation, the design of our product and our use of technology. It’s a great start, but we have bold ambitions and that’s why we want you to join us.
If you are an iOS developer that wants to join a small, close knit Agile team the we would like to talk to you. We have Native iOS Apps which are built in Swift. You will have responsibility in a high performance, entrepreneurial environment that values the craft of building cutting edge and beautiful mobile products.
What we would love you to have...
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, Swift and Objective-C
- Strong understanding of design patterns and Object-Oriented Programming
- Solid knowledge of iOS UI/UX design principles, patterns and best practices
- Solid knowledge of Auto Layout, Storyboards, XIBs
- In-depth experience of working with RESTful APIs
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment and collaborative tools (e.g Jira)
- Understanding of build processes and CI tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Fastlane)
- Experience with Instruments and advanced debugging
- Experience with iTunesConnect, release process
- Experience with Unit/UI testing (e.g. XCTest, Appium, Nimble, OHHttpStubs)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79967389