Solution Architect – TOGAF – Presales – Banking/FS - £85,000+ Benefits
I am working with a consultancy who are looking for a Solution Architect to conceptualise and document technical and operational end to end solutions for solving business problems in banking and financial services BFS industry vertical that deliver value to the organisations.
- Creation and ownership of the Solution architecture and design to business problem across technology and business domains.
- Conceptualise and define an end to end solution across technology domains/layers – user interface (presentation layer), data, business process, integration, application, infrastructure and security et al - Some of the end to end solutions might include COTS products
- Lead the specialist teams in designing, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure (including cloud) and performance.
- Articulate the non-functional aspects of the solution such as - stability, resilient, performance et al.
- Work with the delivery and specialist teams to develop high level project schedule resource plans for implementation projects
- Experience working with multiple clients, projects and solutions simultaneously
- Knowledge of Enterprise and Solution Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or the equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years in a professional senior technical role such as technical lead, team lead, architect, or other hands on leadership role ideally for a major consultancy or system integrator.
- Ideally formal qualification in Enterprise Architecture (e.g. TOGAF) or formal qualifications in technology.
- Successful relevant experience within UK banking is mandatory. Additional Financial services experience is an advantage.
- Proficient in end to end software delivery lifecycle – agile and waterfall and knowledge of requirements, design, development, testing, deployment and rollout, maintenance and support
- Knowledge of the advanced and emerging technologies related to automation, artificial intelligence, devops, machine learning, data science, APIs, Blockchain et al
If you feel you possess the relevant skills to the above, please apply with most updated Cv.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960136313