This professional body who run a programme of regular and one-off events for their members and other business professionals are looking to recruit an experienced Events Executive with a proven track record of delivering events ideally within the not for profit or finance/business sector. You will be responsible for running and project managing a range of events including exhibitions, conferences, awards and webinars ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
You will support the team on various levels but will also take responsibility for your own tasks and projects. You will work on multiple events at one time and will identify, support and recommend new ideas and processes. Duties will include:-
- Organising events from start to finish, troubleshooting where needed
- Researching and sourcing new suppliers and venues
- Managing multiple inboxes and requests
- Writing B2B marketing copy
- Writing content for a range of channels including mail outs and websites
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders, venues and suppliers
- Managing all logistics from inception to delivery
- Registering delegates and dealing with enquiries via email and telephone
- Creating timelines, project plans and presentations to ensure smooth delivery of events
- Taking event briefings negotiating contracts
- Maintaining records on speakers, venues and suppliers
- Managing the database
- Managing the events social media campaigns
The ideal candidate will be personable, approachable, excellent at building relationships and will be familiar with MS Office, Adobe Acrobat and event related software. You will have experience of organising multiple events, managing suppliers and will be able to work under pressure to meet changing deadlines.