GCSE Spanish Tutor needed 1 hour a week in Southport,Merseyside
CER have been asked to recruit a Spanish Tutor to work with a Year 11 pupil. You will be based in a Southport School in Merseyside, for 1 hour a week after school, 3-4pm preferred.
You will need a DBS check on the update service.
You will be required to start after February half term, week commencing 19th February.
You must be:-
- a qualified teacher
- up to date with the Spanish GCSE National Curriculum
- able to understand the process of learning.
- able to understand curriculum continuity and progression.
If you are successful you will be :-
- paid a competitive rate of pay £26 per hour paid directly into your bank account weekly
- able to access our FREE online training sessions
- allocated a dedicated consultant
- supported by other members of our secondary supply team
You will be subject to vetting checks including DBS enhanced disclosure, professional, references and a competency-based face to face interview.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply with your c.v. or if you have any questions and want to discuss the role please call Lizzie on or freephone .