Paid Media Executive
This award-winning, global online fashion brand is searching for a diligent new Paid Media Executive to join their expanding eCommerce team! This is an exciting opportunity, based in a convenient location in Manchester!
This role involves working across a multitude of digital channels from paid search to paid social. You will report to the Director of Ecommerce on a range of activity including the creation, optimisation, and analysis of accounts. Due to the diversity of the role, impeccable organisation and time management skills are key. Day to day tasks include optimising activity to yield better results, creating innovative content for both paid search ads and social ads on platforms like Google, Bing, Facebook and Instagram, managing budgets, reporting, and working closely with the marketing team. No two days are the same and you may be asked to carry out different tasks, therefore this role is suited to a proactive and enthusiastic candidate!
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Paid Media Executive:
- Responsible for marketing promotions across all paid digital channels, including social and search.
- Analysing and optimising campaigns in order to reach maximum effectiveness.
- Writing weekly ad hoc reports
- Working closely alongside the social media team to boost reach through paid and coordinate marketing activity across social media channels.
- In charge of making sure that PPC accounts are running smoothly and set up correctly.
- Forecasting, analysing, and reporting on data whilst implementing innovative strategies in order to increase growth of paid channels within the company.
Required Skills and Attributes of the Paid Media Executive:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in either a PPC or Paid Social role.
- A proactive approach and prepared to learn on the job.
- Organised and meticulous, dealing with on the spot requests and fast turnarounds of activity.
- Able to take on a fast-paced role.
- Comfortable with reporting and calculating.
- Able to use excel comfortably.
- Happy with handling numbers and calculating metrics; CPA, CPC, and ROI.
- Good communicator and relationship builder.
- Good commercial awareness
- Somebody with ambition and striving to expand their skill set.
- Previously worked in a similar environment- a fast-paced retail or ecommerce environment is preferable.
- Experience working with digital platforms such as Google Analytics, AdWords, and Facebook Power Editor.