Accounts Payable Clerk Temp (1 month)
AP Clerk required in Witney, Oxford, ASAP- Feb, Temp
**must drive or live very close as the role is in a very remote town of Oxford**
All typical duties required for an AP role, including -
* Register supplier invoices accurately, completely and timely in the accounting system , following the three way match process
and follow up with stakeholders on any discrepancies
* Raise sales invoices in accordance with the approved invoice requested by the business and perform cash receipt from customers against open customer invoices.
* Perform debt collection enquires in a professional and timely manner and ensure aged debt are timely recovered
* Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling supplier statements and related transactions .Timely & accurately prepare statement reconciliations for review
* Resolve suppliers and customer's queries (including the status and content of invoices) and liaison with business Managers if necessary
* Complete month end Balance Sheet reconciliations in AP and AR resolving any issue found
* Produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing
* Support internal and external audit activities by retrieving the required evidence
* Experience of end to end Accounts Payable/receivable clerk processes.
* Strong working knowledge of finance systems (ideally an ERP system such as SAP or Oracle) as well as MS Office applications.
* Understand , basic book keeping fundamentals
* The ability to communicate with staff and customers at all levels are also essential for this role.
* Strong accounting fundamentals
* Minimum Intermediate level at Excel
* Keen attention to detail and the ability to identify issues and address them
* Ability to work to deadlines
- A levels/ A level equivalent.
- AAT a bonus .
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960136329