Product Manager - (Ethernet / ISP)
Job Title: Product Manager - (Ethernet / ISP)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35k - £45k
Location: Salford, Manchester
Our client is a market leading provider of extraordinary connectivity, helping fast-paced businesses meet the challenges of today’s digital economy through mission-critical network, voice and cloud services.
Every network we create is bespoke, designed to put our customers back in control of their connectivity. Our proposition is founded on choice: Our Ethernet Network connects the digital hubs of London, Birmingham and Manchester, and is integrated with every other major Ethernet provider in the UK, giving our customers the most diverse choice of access speed, technology and carrier available today.
This choice means our customers can build networks that are personalised, which meet the individual strategic needs of their business, be they local, national or global. What’s more, every solution enjoys 24/7 support from our technical engineers based in our Manchester NOC.
From a highly secure path to the Cloud to a network that demands 100% availability, which we can deliver.
To develop and manage the product portfolio and the end to end product lifecycle by identifying potential new products and enhancing the existing product base. The Product Manager will be responsible for the strategy, Roadmap and feature definition, forecasting and Profit and Loss responsibilities of the product lines.
- Determine customers' needs by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Assess market competition by comparing products to the competition.
- Obtain product market share by working with the wider business to develop product sales strategies.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analysis.
- Bring new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analysis; establishing time schedules with key stakeholders.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through attending educational/industry events; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Meet with third-parties and suppliers to create strategic partnerships.
- Identify and support internal and external training requirements with key stakeholders to maximize sales potential based on new and existing products.
• Ethernet and ISP experience essential.
• Awareness of Voice, Hosting and Networking solutions.
• Experience of both the Enterprise and Channel markets.
• Proven success in managing the full end-to-end Product Lifecycle with demonstrated results.
• Decisive, visionary and able to support decisions with research.
• Flexible and adaptable to work in-depth with different business functions.
• Organised and able to work to deadlines, making fair and objective decisions.
• A strong and clear communicator to a variety of stakeholders at different levels of seniority and
• Able to analyse complex data and look for trends in the market and users' opinions and behaviour.
• Educated to degree level ideally within Product Marketing or a similar business-related subject.
What we can offer
Competitive Salary - £35k - £45k
- Breakfast each morning,
- Annual Bonus Guarantee,
- Generous Pension Contribution
- 23 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- 1 Day off on Your Birthday
- Regular Work Nights Out
- Training and Development
If you have a desire to work in an ambitious company and are able to deliver operational excellence then this role is made for you.