Our client is a specialist Accountancy practice who work exclusively with corporate clients to make their businesses more profitable, lean and efficient. They have a vacancy for a qualified Accountant to join them as a Client Manager.
Based at their Head Office in Macclesfield, you will spend some of your time visiting clients who are North West based. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge with an Accountancy firm with a difference. They offer a dynamic working environment in a fun and friendly team, self-development opportunities, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, bonus scheme, healthcare plan and childcare support.
Duties for the Client Manager role will include:
- Responsibility for your own portfolio of clients (usually between 4-5), providing them with a professional accountancy service
- Visiting business premises of your clients based in the North West region
- Preparing annual & management accounts
- Submit VAT returns and other HMRC returns/submissions
- Assisting with additional finance requirements and providing advice on all other aspects of running a business as required
- Providing clients with advice on risk management to help protect their business
Candidate Requirements for the Client Manager role:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA or ACA) with practical experience
- Candidates from practice who are looking for a new challenge, however candidates looking for a move from industry back into a practice with a different approach will be considered too
- Ability and willingness to travel to clients within the North West region
- Lots of enthusiasm and an ability to build strong, positive relationships with clients as well as be a team player
- Technical skills to include all Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) plus Iris and Sage
- Innovative, ultra-organised and productive
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Practice Accounts Manager, Practice Accountant, Practice Client Manager, Qualified Accountant.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.15pm
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.