Supply Chain Manager
An opportunity to join an industry leading consumer brand on a contract basis. As Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for communicating forecasts, enhancing overall supply chain performance and 3PL contract management.
The client are an industry leading consumer brand based in Redhill. The business is seeing rapid growth.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Implementing best practise from a Supply Chain perspective
- Holding weekly meetings with 3PL providers
- Contract management
- Communicating forecasts across the business
- Supply Chain project management and analysis
- Crisis management
- Continuous improvement
- Conduct SKU and customer optimisation meetings
This role requires someone who has managed complex supply chains including logistics and distribution.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders. You must have a proven track record of contract management within a consumer environment.
The Supply Chain Manager must be commercially astute and bring initiative to the table.
Effective communication and numerical skills are essential.
Competitive salary and package