Investment Operations Associate
A prestigious wealth management company is currently recruiting for an Investment Operations Associate to join their Liverpool city centre offices on a permanent basis.
This highly sought after position requires a candidate with proven experience from the financial services / investment operations industry. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate must have excellent skills in numeracy, accuracy and communication, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the business.
Based in a sociable and friendly working environment, this is a varied and fast paced role within the investment industry that can offer excellent career opportunities alongside a competitive remuneration package.
The Investment Operations Associate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for carrying out daily trading tasks within set timescales
- Performing all investment operations processes using a variety of platforms
- Running relevant control reports and taking action where necessary
- Completing regular client reporting including quarterly valuations
- Investigating and resolving client queries
- Carrying out tax year sensitive activities including ISA funding & CGT reporting
Essential Requirements are:
- Experience from financial services / investment operations is essential
- An understanding of investment processes would be highly beneficial
- Knowledge of SIPP, Offshore Bonds and ISA products would be ideal however this is not essential as full training will be provided
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Excellent skills in numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Studying towards or willing to study the Investment Operation Certificate (IOC)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced investment operations / financial services candidate who is keen to progress their career within a leading wealth management company. In return for your hard work and commitment, my client can offer a competitive salary alongside an excellent benefits package including study support towards industry relevant exams.
If you meet the above essential requirements for the Investment Operations Associate and want to work in a professional, fast-paced environment, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.