Mixed Tax Supervisor Top 50 Firm
Taylor Hawkes are working with a Top 50 Firm, who are looking for a Mixed Tax Supervisor based in their Watford office. The position will provide an exciting opportunity to manage the compliance affairs of a wide-ranging portfolio of corporate and personal clients and develop technical experience by supporting the Business Tax Team in providing advisory services on more complex tax matters.
The duties will include:
- Preparation of Personal, Corporate and Partnership Tax Returns, sending them to clients and arranging submission to HMRC.
- Maintaining a record of Tax Returns and payments and ensuring all Returns are filed and payments are made on time.
- Dealing with queries from clients and HMRC.
- Providing advice on tax planning matters under the guidance of Tax Managers and Principals.
The ideal candidate:
- ATT qualified, CTA part qualified or equivalent (essential).
- 3 years + tax experience.
- Experience gained in practice.
- Ability to work on a portfolio of OMBs with responsibility for compliance work.
- Good IT skills and a good technical ability.
- Be a good team player with good interpersonal skills.
For more information, please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes