Job Title: Digital Designer
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: Up to 30K DOE (minimum 2 years' experience)
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and creative Digital Designer with Adobe Creative Cloud experience.
Role and Responsibilities
The perfect candidate will have travel website design experience, who can create branding and website visuals quickly and accurately for our clients. We are looking for an adobe illustrator expert who can take this companies designs to the next level. We are looking for a pro-active, team player who can bring new ideas to the table, as well as a strong understanding of current web design trends.
With 2 years minimum experience and a strong portfolio of recent work will put you in the running.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- UI & UX trends
Benefits package to include a selection of:
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual salary review
- Up to 25* days a year holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time (subject to completion of training)
- Access to Perkbox e.g. high street discounts, cycle to work scheme etc. (after 6 months)
- Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme (after 12 months)
- Get your birthday as a paid day off (after 12months)
- Childcare Vouchers (after 12 months)
- Private Medical Insurance or £500 towards Gym Membership (after 24 months)
- £300 towards a training programme or course of your choice (after 24 months)
- Free access to online training platform - covering multiple subjects including hobbies.
- Regular Team Incentives
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79969589