Financial Services Administrator
Working on behalf of my client, an independent financial advisers working with a wide range of clients throughout the UK, we are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join their team.
This is a busy role providing support to the financial advisors, professional connections and clients.
They specialise in providing services to personal injury and clinical negligence legal practitioners and their clients as well as providing a wide range of more conventional financial advice for individual and corporate clients.
- Prepare information and valuations for client reviews
- Dealing with new business illustrations & applications
- Processing on-line applications and fund switches
- Deal with servicing queries
- Ensure client records are fully updated on the back office system (True Potential)
- Act as point of contact for client administrative queries
Skills & Experience:
- Current technical knowledge of Pensions, Investment and Protection products, gained within an IFA environment
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage own workload, working under pressure with a high level of accuracy
- IT literate in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook and Adviser Office
- 2 years recent experience of working as an IFA administrator
The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary and, after a qualifying period, death in service cover, pension scheme and private medical insurance.
To apply, in confidence, please email Nick Dale at TRF Professional, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd