Art Teacher (Maternity Cover) - April start or sooner
Job Title: Art Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Job Location: Outstanding School in Lambeth
Job Start date: March 2018
Job Salary: £100 - £180 per day
An outstanding Catholic School based in Lambeth are looking for a recently qualified Art Teacher to join their team. The school has a superb commitment to CPD and the opportunity to progress in your career is at the centre of their philosophy.
This school is hugely popular and heavily oversubscribed, reflecting the belief that parents have in the school, partly due to the broad and balanced curriculum that they offer as well as the good exam results that they have achieved, and partly because the school believes strongly in building character and creativity in their students.
The school is currently an 11-19 Catholic single sex school and the student's behaviour is of an excellent standard, and student and staff relationships are strong. The school are now looking for teachers who will stretch and challenge the students so they will make the most of their academic abilities.
The School is committed to the success of each of their students and aim to deliver:
- Exam success
- Challenge and engagement
- Appropriate skills for living, for work and for happiness
- The skills to make their students active citizens
- An environment in which children enjoy their childhood
- Self-identity and a feeling of self-worth
- Opportunities and experiences that engage our students
- Healthy habits that are embedded for life
YOU AS A CANDIDATE
- You should hold QTS for England to apply for this role.
- Have high standards
- Creativity and the ability to enthuse through your teaching
- Strong knowledge of Art within the national curriculum
Experienced teachers with creativity and the ability to help drive up standards would be very welcome to apply.
To apply and for further information, please contact Paul Madigan at Veritas Education on 020 3026 6150.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79976098