Sales Advisor - Byfleet
Great opportunity for an experienced sales assistant, who wants to be a part of the fast growing organisation and great culture.
Innovative retailer and leader of its market. A business, who has pioneered the development of the latest generation of its facilities, which utilise state of the art technology. The focus on the location and visibility of its stores, coupled with its excellent customer service and the market leading online platform, has created the most recognised brand name in the industry.
As a sales advisor you will have the ability to:
- Plan and organise own workload;
- Make decisions and prioritise own tasks in order to complete desirable objectives;
- Work with the team and understanding its responsibilities and goals;
- Maximise sales and promotes products and services at every opportunity;
- Maintain the well-presented and cleaned work environment;
- Reviews own performance and seeks feedback to make the learning as efficient as it is possible.
The successful candidate for the Sales assistant will have:
- Similar level of retail experience or sales sector;
- Energetic and highly motivated;
- Problem solving mindset;
- Computer literate and ability to work independently;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create strong relationships with the customers.
Salary: 17,000 - 18,000 + bonus + benefits