Scrum Master (certified) Agile - West Midlands - 6-12 months -
Scrum Master (certified) Agile - West Midlands - 6-12 months - Good rates
Leading specialist Consultancy urgently requires a certified Scrum Master with in-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies
- Remove impediments blocking the Scrum team
- Provide project collateral as and when needed
- Support the design, implementation and testing of the PowerBI solution
- Support the product owner in maintenance of the product backlog
- Shape team behaviour using Scrum methodology
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders within the Scrum team and across the business
- Coach the Scrum team and the business in the ways of Scrum/Agile methodology
Qualification and Experience Required
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP etc.
- Experience of working in agile project management environments
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience of being a Scrum Master for projects (up to 5 years)
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools, such as PowerBI, preferred
- Stakeholder management and workshop facilitation experience
- Knowledge of project management tools such as Trello, JIRA etc.
You must have experience of coaching and mentoring client teams with strong stakeholder engagement skills.
To Apply for this opportunity please send your CV .
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960136822