SAP Logistics Business Analyst
Imperial Tobacco is part of the FTSE30 company Imperial Brands PLC, a dynamic international business specialising in tobacco and non-tobacco brands.
In the UK, Imperial Tobacco is the market leader in the sale and distribution of a wide portfolio of iconic brands such as Lambert & Butler, JPS, Player's and Golden Virginia.
Imperial Brands UK Market have implemented SAP for Finance, Purchasing and Sales Order functions as part of the overall Global Systems operated by all markets within the Imperial Brands Group.
The job role is to be the focal point for the Sales and Distribution function in order to support embedding of the SAP solution and work with key business stakeholders to provide continuous improvement and support the business stakeholders during key business cycles that occur throughout the year.
- Gather and analyse proposed changes to the SAP Sales and Logistics environment in order to assess the impact and priority of changes, with support from Global SAP COE and 3rd party technical support teams.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications for agreed changes to ensure the SAP environment is updated correctly
- Provide SAP application knowledge in relevant areas on best practices and troubleshooting techniques to help drive improvements in the solution and business processes.
- Support the development and governance of the change/release plan to ensure changes are timely and well-managed
- Manage and co-ordinate the testing and training of changes and fixes, ensuring the quality of the changes
- Support business through key financial calendar events
- Experience of working with legacy warehouse and sales data systems with integration into SAP
- Ability to communicate System and Process tasks/issues in a non-technical manner to engage the wider business
- Escalation of issues to key business stakeholders and support of resolutions
- Resilience & enthusiasm to deliver results.
Skills & experience
- Full SAP project Lifecycle experience
- Post project go-live support experience in a Business Analyst function
- Fully conversant with SD/MM SAP modules
- Full understanding of SAP integration points with FI/CO and associated processes
- To be able to support the Order to cash function in the analysis, definition and processes required to sustain the business
- Adaptability to changing priorities and new business initiatives.
What we offer
Imperial Tobacco offers a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, pension and 25 days holiday (with an additional 4 days on top to cover the Christmas period and bank holidays).
Interested applicants should apply with a letter of application highlighting their suitability for the role and current CV.