Trainee Job - IT / Software
Trainee, Apprentice, Apprenticeships, Junior role. Opportunity to work within a highly technical industry and learn about Software, Programming, Computer Science and advanced IT. Highly structured training giving you the platform for an excellent long term career in a varied & stimulating industry.
This job will suit:
- A Trainee, Apprentice, Junior looking to work within a professional environment and learn about technology.
- Ideally someone with an interest in IT, Computer Science, Software – If you tinker with computers and laptops in your spare time this is the perfect role for you.
- Above all else someone with a ‘can do’ attitude who is eager to learn and develop a long term career.
- This will suit a School leaver, college leaver, A level student or even graduate who is looking for a Technical Apprenticeship
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Highly innovative and forward thinking Manufacturing & Distribution business of Software & Electronic components.
- Well-structured development programme – looking for someone to establish a long term career within the business.
- Growing business, recent investments into technologies within the company, brand new offices.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
The job will involve:
- Providing customer service and support, helping to resolve issues.
- Helping the internal departments with varied and interesting projects.
- Preparing equipment for demonstrations and trade shows.
- Testing and evaluation of new products and systems.
This job is commutable from Oxford, Thame, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Bicester and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960135233