Application Portfolio Manager - Mobile, Apps, Content, Online
Application Portfolio / Project Manager – Mobile, Apps, Online, Content – Fintech – £60,000 + £15,000 Bonus – City of London
The App Portfolio Manager has responsibility for driving developer engagement to support the sales segments and clients (acquirers and customers of acquirers). You will be required to drive the end-to-end developer engagement process, actively manage a developer and assisting with the app development process to ensure the app is set up for success.
Key focus will be to source new developers and create a vibrant eco-system for both developers and clients.
- Content innovation
- o Engages with internationally App Developer Communities and discovers innovative value added-Apps (B2B)
- Content & portfolio management App Developers
- o Establishes and maintains long-term strategic relationships, effectively establishes him/her as a trusted advisor.
- Account management Clients
- o Knows assigned clients inside and out and understands the customer's needs and practices. Is a strategic partner and trusted advisor, understanding the customer’s priorities, personal objectives, and attitudes.
- o Achieves results through effective project proposals, negotiations, and contracts.
- o Excellent communication, networking, interpersonal and influencing skills to communicate and command respect at all levels, internationally.
Skills & Experience
- Pioneers – ability to transform businesses and willingness to think outside the box
- Previous experience and success in B2B (e-)commerce and/or retail management
- Previous experience with content development and having delivered digital solutions
- The ability to present to a variety of audiences in different environments
- Successful history of managing and growing revenues
- Strong business, operations, and technical aptitude
- Account management and project planning skills required
- Experience in App portfolio management and App development is a plus
- Having a network of Software solution providers in the Financial Services and the Retail industry is a plus
- The ability to handle and prioritise multiple issues at the same time
- Sound planning and time management skills
- International experience
Experience in international business environment strongly recommended
- Must have passion for Apps
- Knowledgeable about: Mobile Phones, App Stores, Apps & Games, Online Content, Merchandising
- Business Development
- Must be able to find, reach out to and build relationships with App developers
- Be able to amend content (not right it)
- Experience working as a product delivery manager in the App/mobile space would be very beneficial
- Project/Product Management experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960134671