Senior Infrastructure Architect - Major Infrastructure Transformation
Senior Infrastructure Architect
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Infrastructure Architect with experience providing technical architectural support to large-scale infrastructure programmes.
You’ll be working with a highly capable team focussing on large infrastructure change projects for a large-scale, multinational, household brand-name company.
This business is undergoing a complete IT transformation and are still at an early stage in this process, therefore this is an opportunity to play a key part in the transformation together with their dedicated project delivery team.
It is a genuinely exciting time to join this business which will offer significant potential to enhance and grow your career.
- Provision of technical architectural support to large-scale programmes, particularly in organisations where the IT landscape is evolving.
- Experience in architecture of Azure and / or AWS cloud platforms.
- Experience working on data centre solutions as part of a complex infrastructure ecosystem.
- Experience with network implementations and associated security.
- Experience of data analysis, master data management and data migration expertise.
- Extensive general technical expertise, e.g. technical consulting and full software delivery lifecycle.
- Background of running technical workshops
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Extensive experience of defining and developing future roadmaps according to industry trends and best practice.
- Ability to take a loose set of requirements and build a high-level architecture using common standards.
- Proven ability to analyse complex components, identify decision points, draw conclusions and produce architecture roadmaps.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and inwriting with all members of the delivery team.
- Ideally experience with technical architecture framework, e.g. TOGAF, Zachman or a comparable methodology.
- Ideally certifications in Cloud, VMware and Microsoft technologies.
- Ideally experience working for a company whose core business is IT infrastructure, such as an IT Managed Services Provider.
Position paying up to £65,000 + corporate benefits and perks.