Day Shift Machine Minder
Job Title : Day Shift Machine Minder
Hourly Rate : £9.29
Hours : 4 on 4 off. 10:30 - 22:00
Location : Wisbech
As an essential member of the High Care team you will operate all machines on either - bagging or tray lines; and pack products allocated to that line, completing all relevant checks and paperwork. You will be expected to maintain legislative safety, hygiene and production standards.
Areas of Responsibility
- To operate efficiently all necessary machines e.g - weigh-head, bagger, check- weigher, metal detector on bagging vertical form fill lines/ Tray lines
- To operate all ancillary machines/equipment necessary during the daily operation of these lines
- To consistently check all products for quality issues
- To complete all associated paperwork accurately and at the appropriate time
- To liaise with despatch regarding order quantities to minimise over packs and reduce waste
- To liaise with flume & mixing teams to ensure relevant materials are prepared and ready for production lines
- To liaise with engineering about machine breakdowns at the right time to reduce downtime
Essential Skills and Experience
- Numerate and Literate
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate (training provided where necessary)
- Basic Health & Safety certificate (training provided where necessary)
- Manual Handling trained (training provided where necessary)
- Good communication skills, and a command of written and spoken English
- Experience of vertical form-fill e.g Bosch/Sandiacre/GIC baggers would be an advantage
- A mechanical aptitude would be an advantage
If you have expereience in Machine Minding and feel this role is for you then apply now or call Stephanie at OSR Recruitment for more information.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.