Marketing and PR Manager
Are you an experienced Marketing & PR Manager? Are you are looking for a role that can combine your passion and understanding of Charity, Travel and Music Events? This will undoubtedly be the unique role you are looking for!
Our client generates millions of pounds in their fundraising activities to make the world a better place, they are currently seeking a dynamic and creative Marketing & PR Manager to join their highly driven and ambitious team. Based in North London you will be instrumental in the launch and delivery of this truly cutting edge, ground breaking, epic project! You will be tasked to develop the marketing and communication strategy for this project as well as the overall branding and content.
Ideally you must demonstrate a proven track record of delivering projects including creative and digital components, with the ability to creatively solve challenges and drive projects forward, as well as extensive experience of managing complex timelines and solid financial management skills.
This is an opportunity to work for one of the industry leaders in an incredibly exciting new venture.
Your main tasks will include:
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications plans
- Brand strategy
- Govern and develop the website and web platform, including enhancing performance, mobile and tablet application development
- Responsible for the PR Crisis Communication structure and delivery
- Oversee the management of social media presence and direct programs to improve social
- media reputation and recognition
- Oversee the implementation of the CRM system, data management and data segmentation for digital marketing purposes
- Manage and create the full life-cycle of smart, compelling, targeted customer journeys related to marketing automation for both B2B and B2C campaigns
This position will allow you to have plenty of latitude allowing your creativity to be expressed freely. You will need to be a clear thinker and a good communicator, as reporting directly to the Director and the executive team, you will be actively involved in the marketing strategy for the client.