As Supply Planner you will be managing the supply of one of the main brands for this global, and growing FMCG business based in Kent.
Having recently centralised their global planning hub, the company are seeking a strong Supply Planner, who enjoys working in a fast paced, cross functional working environment.
* Manage the production planning and Master Production Schedule for your brands
* Manage the return of reject stock to vendors, and manage first level supplier performance reviews
* Work to minimise inventory excess, and review and analyze the daily service level through the Low Inventory Reports
* Raise purchase orders with suppliers
* Experienced Supply Planner within FMCG
* Educated with a degree or relevant experience
* Ideally have experience with SAP, and Excel proficient
* Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
* The ability to collaborate, influence and challenge other areas of the business
This company is a truly global player with over 20,000 employees and operations in more than 40 countries.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.