User Researcher Agile SC Clearance User Experience
User Researcher | User Research | SC Clearance | User Experience | User Journey
My client, a large consultancy in Central London are seeking a User Researcher for their client. As the User Researcher, you will need to demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative evidence. You will also be comfortable working with data, from gathering and analysis through to design and presentation.
You will be responsible for planning, designing and conducting in-house usability testing sessions, as well as conducting in-house research to test new product and concept developments. Working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction.
You must be eligible for SC Clearance, or already be SC cleared. To be eligible you must have lived and worked in the UK for the past 5 years (full definition below)
Any knowledge of Government Projects or GDS (desirable).
- Demonstrable knowledge, experience in and passion for web user centred design practices.
- Proven experience of gathering user requirements for web based services.
- Proven experience of managing, executing and analysing usability test sessions.
- Proven experience of working in an agile development environment with User Experience teams, designers and developers to create new digital products and services.
- Experience of audience modelling and developing design personas.
- Strong Agile methodology background
- Degree in in related field or equivalent industry level experience (desirable)
- Experience across web content, tools and transactional services, especially those with complex user journeys.
- Experience within a research and digital environment.
- Previous experience working for a government body essential.
Eligible for SC Clearance: must have lived and worked in the UK for the past 5 years
What is involved and what will they need?
Security Check (SC) or (SC Cleared) is required for people who have substantial access to SECRET or occasional controlled access to TOP SECRET assets. The following security vetting stages comprise a full SC clearance:
- Baseline Personnel Security Standard
- Departmental/Company record check
- Security questionnaire
- Criminal record check
- Credit reference check
Security Service CheckSecurity Check (SC) or (SC Cleared) Security Clearance (SC) Is the most common type of vetting process. Transferable between government departments, it covers a wide range of jobs from IT, Health, Government, MoD, Defence and Private Sector.
User Researcher | User Research | SC Clearance | User Experience |User Journey