Early Years Class Teacher, East London
Early Years Class Teacher (potential TLR available for suitable candidate), East London
Start date - Immediately
We are looking to appoint a fully qualified Early Years Class Teacher with QTS. You must have at least 2 years UK experience and extensive knowledge with the EYFS National Curriculum.
Our client is an outstanding, ambitious and inclusive community school with a national and international reputation for providing a high standard of education. Their staff are highly committed, hardworking and motivated. They are seeking to appoint Class Teachers to help them provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share their high expectations of achievement for all their children.
- a welcoming, vibrant and inclusive school community;
- children who are eager to learn; committed staff, governors and parents;
- excellent professional development opportunities, as well as a thorough induction programme;
- supportive and friendly staff
They are looking for someone who:
- demonstrates a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning in the EYFS;
- inspires and motivates staff, parents, carers and children;
- demonstrates exceptional knowledge of the curriculum;
- demonstrates excellent management, interpersonal and organisational skills;
- supports teams in working together to raise levels of achievement and attainment for all;
- shows commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners;
- is a dynamic and creative practitioner.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to an already flourishing department and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Business Development Manager Nick Stanley as soon as possible.