English Teacher in North Kent
GSL Education is looking to recruit an English Teacher for an immediate start until end of June 2018 in one of our reputed client schools located in North Kent.
- A co-educational, non-selective institution, located in a picturesque setting with strong resources to support education and personal development of students
- Frequent art competitions are held where students get the opportunity to share their projects with each other
- Ofsted 2012 has deemed the school to have extremely high morale as the students here are trained not only to achieve good grades but to develop a strong sense of community
- Pupil’s respect and contribution to the wider life of the school is demonstrated through numerous volunteering and extra-curricular activities they are involved in
What you will be expected to cover in the role:
- Teach English across Key Stages 3 & 4 up to A Levels
- Attend Parent meetings and Mark/Plan lessons
- Use a range of teaching techniques to keep the students engaged and encourage participation/interaction throughout the class.
- Attend to weaker students and provide extra help if needs be.
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV at GSL education. We are strongly committed towards serving our teachers and client schools across the UK and look forward to hearing from you.