Job Title: Development Co-ordinator
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: Up to 30,000 per annum DOE
We are currently recruiting for a Development Co-ordinator to join this dynamic and rapidly expanding business based in Bournemouth.
Role and Responsibilities
As a suitable candidate you will have experience in organising, structuring and delivering plans for successful resource allocation in a fast-paced development environment. Experience in web technologies and development practices would be advantageous and there will be opportunities to improve and streamline existing processes and approaches. The right applicant will also have an understanding of scalable project approaches and timeline planning using standard approaches such as project plans, GANTT charts, timelines and resource management.
The ideal candidate has:
- An exceptional level of organisational and planning skills
- A proven history of experience in technical project planning
- A strong understanding of web-based solutions and online technologies
- A drive to understand and improve the current work flows within the business
- A high level of IT literacy including software used in planning projects
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to keep up to date and accurate documentation
- Ability to work within teams and directly with management
The role responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinating work orders and project plans from multiple sources into a coherent long-term resource plan
- Co-ordinating innovation and product development requests from multiple sources into a coherent long-term resource plan
- Managing, co-ordinating and delivering on projects via resource planning and allocation
- Organising, planning and allocating resources for client-based upgrades and enhancements
- Organising, planning and allocating resources business critical technical support
- Support, adhering and application of resource policies and processes
Benefits package to include a selection of:
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual salary review
- Up to 25* days a year holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time (subject to completion of training)
- Access to Perkbox e.g. high street discounts, cycle to work scheme etc. (after 6 months)
- Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme (after 12 months)
- Get your birthday as a paid day off (after 12months)
- Childcare Vouchers (after 12 months)
- Private Medical Insurance or £500 towards Gym Membership (after 24 months)
- £300 towards a training programme or course of your choice (after 24 months)
- Free access to online training platform - covering multiple subjects including hobbies.
- Regular Team Incentives
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/