A music teaching job has arisen in this well established school in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will support the schools working ethos as well as possess strong strong subject knowledge and behaviour management skills.
Teachers must be:
- Qualified or have an overseas equivalent
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Versatile and inspirational
- Music specialist
- Sympathetic with the aims and ethos of this lively and successful school.
- Organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Good classroom management skills
ITN Mark Education can offer you:
- Over 15 years of knowledge and experience in education recruitment
- Client knowledge that is second to none
- Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
- Teaching assignments local to you
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Careers support and advice
- Wide range of teaching environments and age groups
- Opportunities to widen you current teaching experiences
- £100 referral bonus scheme for any other teacher you recommend
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.