Accounts Payable Administrator
My client are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Administrator. The Accounts Payable Administrator will report to Accounts Payable Manager.
My client are a construction, services and property group active in building and civil engineering, support services, public and private house building, land development and the Private Finance Initiative.
- Create, maintain and update supplier accounts via masterdata maintenance
- Own the management of supplier queries between supplier, FSSC and business units, and Group Procurement
- Manage and resolve internal invoice queries, ensuring debit balances are managed quickly
- Ensure all supplier statements are reconciled, any queries are dealt with/escalated promptly
- Ensure that all correspondence is dealt with promptly and escalation files are maintained
- Pro-actively manage blockages in respect to invoice approval and GRN-ing
- Monitor and clear invoice register
- When corresponding, encourage suppliers to use the supplier self-service portal
- Work with Group Procurement to manage price variances
- Work with suppliers/internal customers to manage quantity variances
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel)
- Have used ERP systems before (Oracle would be preference but SAP experience acceptable)
- Basic knowledge of principles, practices, regulations and procedures relating to Accounts Payable function will be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skill set
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- High level of inputting accuracy
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading organisation based in Manchester.
The role is based in Manchester, paying £10 per hour.