Our client was founded in 2012, and is based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. The company was founded after the managing director decided to move away from his previous position at an electrical contractors. The company works across the UK on both the sales and installation side on both domestic and commercial requirements.
In 2013, the company secured permanent premises in the Parkgate area of Rotherham. The company itself has carried out Electrical contract work out across the UK in all sectors of the electrical market.
The company prides itself on its quality of service, and has built up good working relationships with several key clients.
They are currently recruiting for an Electrical Supervisor to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Supervisor:
- Quality Check electricians site work and ensure all up to standard and carried out to correct specifications
- Quality Check Test certificates and sign off.
- Liaise with client on start and completion dates for works
- Organize workload for electricians on site
- Keep in regular contact with Clients QS to build relationships
- Other general day to day duties that may arise
Requirements of the Electrical Supervisor:
- Must be a fully qualified Electrician with Testing and Inspection, 17th edition.
- SSSTS or SMSTS would be nice but not essential.
- 3 years’ experience in DOMESTIC electrical work, ideally in a social housing/decent homes environment.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Electrical Supervisor role then please apply now!