Safehands are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join an established support service in Swansea with a great reputation. Working with adults and Children with mental health, dementia and learning difficulties across 2 different services,
This is an on-going position paying £8.00 – £8.60 per hour; depending on experience and qualifications. There is a number of different hours avaialble to suit your needs per week; working shifts, including earlies, lates, weekends and sleep ins.
This company are dedicated to the professional development of their staff and there are opportunities to develop your skills and qualifications at all stages of your career.
Responsibilities of Support Worker :
- Supporting within the community.
- Administering medication.
- Supporting with personal care.
- Assisting with internal and external activities.
- Domestic duties.
- Food preparation and feeding.
- Liaising with external healthcare professionals.
- Recording of daily notes.
Person Specification for Support Worker :
- Have a kind and caring nature and be able to demonstrate empathy and compassion.
- Be a hard working and proactive individual.
- Show resilience and the ability to motivate others.
- Experience within health and social care is desirable but not essential.
- Hold Level 2/3 QCF/NVQ qualifications or be willing to work towards these.
Additional information :
- Working for a established and supportive organisation.
- Pension scheme.
- Paid annual leave.
- Free Full Training
Don’t miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Swansea and is passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!