Database Administrator/ Developer
Database Administrator/Developer - Insurance Brokers
What is the role?
This is a Database Administrator position for an Insurance Broker located right next to Tower Bridge in London. You will be responsible for database administration and development and the implementation of pricing rules in a coding tool specifically used by the business. You will need to be able to use the existing data management and analytics environment but also bring your own ideas to the team about ETL, Data Warehouse and BI tools.
What skills do you need?
- Advanced SQL knowledge.
- Ability to import data from spreadsheets and external APIs into a database.
- MySQL user and permission management.
- Computer programming skills.
- Ability to back up and selectively restore data.
- PHP and PDO (or alternative server based scripting) for automated loading/management of data.
What will you get in return?
You will have the chance to work in a close-knit analytics team where you will be able to see the impact of your work on immediate sales in the business straight away. You will be on the front line of analysis for customer insurance quotes. If you're a natural problem solver who loves data then this is the job for you!
What do you need to do now?
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Gemma Harvey now on .