Payroll & Human Resources Administrator
My client, a leading manufacturer in Dukinfield, is seeking a Payroll & Human Resources Administrator. Working hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. Offering a competitive salary.
The desirable candidate will have experience in the weekly end to end payroll process, SSP/SMP/SPP and have advanced knowledge in Microsoft excel.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Process weekly payroll including checks before final submission
- Maintain accurate records for both SSP and company sick pay
- Issue P45s to leavers in a timely manner
- Print and distribute payslips
- Resolve all payroll queries, such as over time, tax, NI etc
- Ensure all Pension auto-enrolments, relating to payroll, are actioned and any amendments, administration and monthly payment uploads are completed on time
- First point of contact for all HR queries
- Maintain personal records including filing of personal docs
- Produce employment contracts in a timely manner
- Completion and checking of new starter documentation including Right to Work in the UK
- Assist with the onboarding of new starters
- Monitor temp to perm dates and report to the HR Advisor on a weekly basis
- Issue Clock cards/security access passes
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please apply with your CV and ring Fiona on . Interviews are to be held ASAP.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.