Deputy General manager and Clinical Lead
Appoint Group Vacancy - Deputy Manager
Job Title: Deputy General Manager & Clinical Lead
Location: Flint, Flintshire
Salary: Up to £34000.00 per annum + paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Day shifts available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time (permanent)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who pride themselves on delivering the best possible care and are passionate about achieving the highest standard levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this organisation in the role of deputy General manager and Clinical lead. This role is working in picturesque surroundings in a purpose-built home close to the market town of Flint at the foot hills of Clwyd Range.
They care for 65 service users including old age, dementia and mental health conditions, and is part of a fantastic service under a strong manager who has really turned the service around. They offer excellent progression opportunities and career development.
This lovely home incorporates the 'home away from home' feel with individual care plans for each person the community certainly feel treated as individuals. There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that every individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs.
Job Description: As a Deputy General Manager, Reporting to the general manager you will be expected to deliver operational and commercial success for the home. You will also be given the responsibility of deputising for the general manager in their absence. You will need to be clinically trained as you will be both supervising and training to a certain extent.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )).
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .