Senior Software Developer
Job Description(Closing Date for application: 10th March 2018)
We are looking for a motivated individual with experience as a software developer in our Company. The position requires sharp leadership abilities, an inner-drive to learn, a dedication to high client satisfaction, strong problem-solving skills and a desire to be challenged with new technologies.
Designs and develops user interfaces to intranet/internet applications in accordance with company expectations. The Project development life cycle includes; determining design methodologies and tools sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing tests.
We are preferably looking for someone with experience and motivation to help our business and to scale our technical structure. The person should also be happy to take on the responsibilities of helping to lead the company in a technical sense and happy to help set the foundations of our future growth.
- Build upon advance features of our applications using latest technology.
- Develop API features using ajax
- Maintain and provide backend support for our existing software
- Development website with online shopping feature using Word-press and woo-commerce.
- Leading the software development department
- Write clean, well-documented and re-usable code
- Knowledge of virtual network setup and windows server will be beneficial
Main Area: Classic Asp, Asp.net ,Core PHP, Wordpress
Mark Up Language: HTML, DHTML, XML, CSS
Database: Strong Knowledge of SQL Server Family, MySQL, MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows Family, Linux, DOS
BENEFICIAL Skills & Experience:
- We highly require the person who has enough experience in C# .Net, .Net MVC, Classic Asp and advance PHP framework like Wordpress and Joomla.
- Experience working on a range of products
- Knowledge of different PHP Framework
- Graphical design & development experience
- Prior experience with MySQL
- Knowledge of automated UI, unit and load testing
- Web server(Apache or Wamp server), Active Directory(IIS)