Client Account Agent
URGENT - more than one space available with immediate start
Objective : Managing and working with clients looking to switch over their ISAs to better products. You will work with the client from introduction to completion, creating a rapport with the client and also coordinating with external introducer and providers throughout the process.
- Organisation and management
- Client relationship establishment
- Interpersonal phone skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- CRM systems, word and excel competency
- Ideally experience in financial services ( ISA/ Pensions )
- Flexibility with hours, some evening / weekend work required.
- Manage contact with client including introductory to services, updates throughout the process, arranging appointments, general follow up and objective handling.
- Entering cases into CRM, checking all information is correct and identifying they fit criteria. Managing and updating clients cases through the CRM work flow stages.
- Ensuring client paperwork is correctly completed, filed and passed to the relevant persons.
- Coordinate with clients for required paperwork/forms and any relevant literature or materials. Ensure their supplies are maintained and manage any follow ups required.
- Submit cases for completion, ensuring all necessary requirements of both receiving and exiting schemes are met to avoid any delays
If you have the above skills please do get in touch via this advert or email.
A working knowledge in the financial sector is desired but training is given.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00 /year
Discretionary bonuses and commissions