Length 3 months extending. Project end date 29th 12 2018
Role Overview: Analyst/ Programmer
My client a leading energy provider is looking to engage an Analyst/Programmer to join them on an initial 3-month contract likely to extend until December of 2018. The successful candidate will be required to go through baseline security checks before going on site, including a Disclosure Scotland check. Once on site, you will need to go through SC clearance.
You will be joining a team of 6 who are working on a transformation programme from IBM Cognos to SAP Business Objects. You will be working in an Agile environment and you will need to be able to demonstrate previous experience within this arena.
Deliverables for the contract: Analyst/ Programmer
- Technical and business applications support. Technical guidance and advice on the suitability and feasibility of proposed BI based solutions
- Design and develop enhancements to existing BI products and solutions as required by the Generation business
- Design and develop new reporting products and solutions to meet the specific needs of the Generation business.
- Undertake applications based activities in support of projects managed by Generation Information
Systems using the following technologies or knowledge:- Business Objects v4 (including universe design using IDT, Crystal Reports, Business Objects Explorer, Business Objects Information Steward). Data Warehouse Database Design (Oracle SQL and PL/SQL), ELT / ETL Design (preferably IBM Data Manager), Jira/Confluence
- Expertise in data warehouse development strategies and tools would be beneficial, also skills in Asset Management Suite (AMS), performance management metrics, Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
Please apply via the website and for further information please call me on or email me on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.