Investoo Group is London's fastest growing cryptocurrency company!
With a portfolio of 30 different brands across 8 different markets, Investoo Group is leading the way in a market dubbed "the second internet".
We’re looking for a creative pioneer who can raise the profile of Investoo Group's cryptocurrency and finance websites, and make us the go-to network for all things crypto.
Investoo are looking for a credit controller to join the finance team. As a credit controller, you will be required to manage invoice collections from start to finish, building solid relationships both internally and externally. You’re always prepared to go the extra mile for your esteemed colleagues.
- Manage the invoice collection process from start to finish
- Issue invoices and reminders
- Contacting suppliers via email and phone to gather billing information and chase outstanding payments
- Liaise with debtors and our legal team to ensure payments are received
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on outstanding debt and other relevant KPIs
- Reconcile our sales ledger and identify unallocated payments (obtaining remittance advice copies where necessary)
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to resolve any invoicing queries or disputes
- Support our Finance team with other adhoc financial tasks as they arise
- Assist in Purchase Ledger duties and end to end bank reconciliations
- Previous credit control experience
- Experience with Xero Accounting System
- Proven results in reducing debtor days
- Experience working in a fast paced small team
- Possess strong Microsoft Excel and IT skills
- Self-motivated with a high energy work rate to improve processes
- Proactive attitude - ability to take initiative and get things done
- Personable - ability to build strong, professional relationships internally and externally
- Strong mathematical skills
- Experience working with different currencies would be desirable