Teacher of Law - suitable for NQT
Sugarman Education are supporting an OUTSTANDING secondary school in Redbridge who are seeking a teacher of Law, who is ideally able to offer RE as an additional subject, to join their modern and high performing academy ASAP. Law NQT's welcome!
The academy are widely considered to be one of the best in the borough and are able to offer an impressive NQT programme.
The appointed NQT's will meet the following standards;
- Hold a 2:1 or higher in a Law related bachelor's degree
- Achieving "Good" or "Outstanding" feedback in observations
- Have a passion for their subject area and be determined to pass this on to inquisitive, academic students
- Have experience teaching AQA Law Alevel Syllabus
- Be open to offer an additional subject (RE Preferred - Humanities/ Social Science considered)
- Able to deliver, creative and engaging lesson that stretch learners to their full potential
In return the trusts are able to offer;
- An impressive newly qualified teaching program
- Contracts commencing prior to the summer for those who are keen to familiarise themselves with the department
- A rich Law curriculum
- An opportunity to work with experienced colleagues who are among the best in their field.
- Schools that boast modern facilities and state of the art technology in each classroom.
- The ability to identify internal talent and progress them quickly on career development pathways
Interviews are taking place imminently for either April or September 2018.
Sugarman have worked with this school for a number of years, successfully securing positions for a number of NQT's and Trainee teachers in 2017.
The Principle would like to secure the best NQT's in post ASAP so please send CVs to Danielle Nicholson or call Danielle on to hear further details of this job opportunity and to learn of all NQT job opportunities available.
Being an established agency with almost 30 years' experience in the education sector, we are well placed to match teachers with one of our many client schools.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.