Network Engineer - Field based
Salary and package: Up to £30,000 + 21 days holiday, Pension, Life Assurance 4 x annual salary, Paid Expenses.
Would you like to work for an award-winning organisation, and be part of a strong Network Engineering team? If so, please carry on reading!
My client based in Derby are Seeking a motivated, Network Engineer to join their team, that is growing from strength to strength. Part of the role will include; being responsible for providing onsite Installations, Servers and storage support.
Network Engineer requirements for the role:
- Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected.
- Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
- Carry out daily client systems checks, reporting to IT Manager where necessary.
- Pre-build PCs/Laptops.
- Fault finding for Laptops, Desktops and Windows tablets.
- Be responsible for in-house system back-ups.
If you feel you have the relevant skills to be considered for this Network Engineer opportunity and would like to know further information, please forward an up to date version of your CV and I will contact you back within 48 hours to discuss this role in more detail.