We are looking for a Group Accountant to join our group finance department.
You’ll be based at our Head Office in Cobalt Business Park, North Tyneside.
Your normal working hours will be between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. However, you should be prepared to work longer in peak periods of work - flexibility will certainly be an advantage.
You will be working for a growing global company with a well-defined vision. You’ll have the chance to grow and develop with our company.
Responsibilities and Skills required
Reporting to a senior member of the finance team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly group accounts for executive and board level meetings
- Preparation of consolidated forecasts
- Group tax Analysis and completion of year-end corporation tax packs
- Preparation of statutory group accounts and interim results under IFRS
- Preparation of subsidiary legal entity accounts under FRS101
- Cost analysis
- Support Services reporting for actuals and budget/forecasting
- Treasury reporting and controls
- Liaising with external auditors
- Ensuring compliance to IFRS and tax legislation
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA qualified
- Advanced in excel, highly numerate and comfortable working with complex financial models
- Audit background desirable
- Industry experience within a similar role
- Organised and methodical, you will be a logical thinker and problem solver
- You will have a fine attention to detail
- You will have excellent time management skills and be able to meet strict deadlines
- You must be able to show the ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- You will have the ability to work autonomously but be able to recognise when to seek supervisory support
- You will be a team player and willing to work flexibly depending on workload
- Trustworthy and honest, you will respect confidential information