Our leading international legal client have an exciting opportunity to join their London office as a Marketing Assistant. You will be joining a fast-growing and supportive practice who have a wide range of commercial clients.
The main purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the Marketing and Business Development Managers and the wider marketing team when required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager to deliver the sector marketing plan
- Creating marketing collateral
- Helping with the coordination of internal and external events
- Conducting client research
- Keeping the CRM database up to date
- Supporting any adhoc marketing and BD initiatives
The successful candidate will need to have previous marketing experience, ideally within a professional services environment. You will also need to be highly organised, able to work to tight deadlines. Have excellent interpersonal skills and experience using a CRM database.
This is a full time, permanent position based in central London offering a starting salary of up to £22,000.